Apply to the Richard Metzler Scholarship
The application for the 2013-2014 Richard Metzler Scholarship is available for download at the link below.
Click here to download the application for the 2013-2014 scholarship
The application can also be completed electronically using the link below
Click here fill out an electronic application form
Students must be matriculated in a graduate program before the end of the first quarter of 2014 to be eligible. The primary bases for selection are scholarship and a commitment to management consulting. Other qualities such as initiative, character, responsibility and community service are also considered. The applicant must:
- Be matriculated and attending an MBA degree program at a leading institution of higher learning
- Demonstrate academic excellence.
- Show strong leadership skills and have demonstrated responsible citizenship through community service or related activities.
- Show a commitment to pursuing a career in the field of management consulting.
- Provide a letter of recommendation from either an academic or professional source.
The application can be sent via e-mail to
with the subject being:
Attn: AMCF - Richard Metzler [Application Form or Recommendation Letter] & [Your Name]
Or it can also be sent via mail. Please note our new address:
Attn: Richard Metzler Scholarship Application
Association of Management Consulting Firms
370 Lexington Ave, Suite 2209
New York, NY 10017